I want to thank Brother Andrew over at Br Andrew’s Muses. He is a dear heart for nominating me for this award. I would also recommend go investigate his blog.
7 things about myself.
I have fond memories of my brother Ricky, who was gay. He isn’t with us anymore. He died almost ten years ago of cancer that was complicated by AIDS.
I went to two schools that had the name of Tippecanoe. One was a elementary school. The other one was a junior high.
I skipped one day in high school. I just walked out the door with a friend. We spent the day just walking around and caught a bus home. I got caught and got my privileges taken away for the rest of the semester.
I use to smoke cigarettes. It has been 6 years this month since I had one.
Sometimes when Windows Live Writer makes my work disappear I have a unladylike manner, .
I don’t know how to pingback. I use the old fashion way of copy and paste.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.