I got nominated for another award by Alvernon over at Embrace Nerdy Things. He nominated me for the Sisterhood Of World Bloggers. Thank you, Alvernon. This is the first time I got nominated for this one, .
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
My Ten questions:
- What is your favorite “personal” blog posting, or the one you’re most proud of?–Feminist? No! A Woman Of Strength? Yes!
- What motivates/inspires you to write?—Sometimes another post inspires me to write something about it like “I Got A Kick From An Article I Read At Townhall. It Was About Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Sometimes I write about how I feel, memories, etc.
- Tell me something nerdy, quirky, or odd about yourself!–I am basically a homebody who needs to get a life, lol.
- If you had to choose between TV or music, which would you choose?—Music
- What’s your favorite song?—R.I.O.T.-Carman
- What’s your favorite movie?—“Mom’s Night Out”
- What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled? Mammoth Cave, Kentucky
- What’s your proudest moment?—Pushing myself to get out of funk of feeling worthless after I had a mild stroke and working within my limits of my disabilities to get things done.
- Name something you were embarrassed about then, but can laugh about it now.—I can’t remember any embarrassing experience at this time. It doesn’t mean I haven’t had them though I just don’t recall some.
- Dogs or Cats?—I love both but I am partial to dogs.
I am not good at picking nominees but here are some great blogs to investigate.
- Oh crap, it’s tomorrow
- Linda G. Hill
- GeeeZ ….
- Sofia Kioroglou
- Café Book Bean
- A Perfectly Flawed Ruby
- Kemdirim Okezie
- Mostly Blogging
- Spread love not hate
- From Food Stamps To A Future
I am adding this video just because I felt like it.