Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20
Have you ever thought where the wise and fools lead you? Would you have a wise person lead you? Or a fool? When you choose a mentor or leader, ask yourself is this person wise or foolish. The place the person is now should tell you rather they are wise or fools. Have they reach their goals? Do they consistently fail? Do they engage in crime? Or stay out of trouble? Do they pick themselves up and keep moving down the road? The wise can give you wisdom as you go. Fools just lead you into folly down the road.
- Six Ways to Move Your Team Toward Tenacity
- Build your dream.
- 37 Life Changing Inspirational Life Quotes
- 6 Ways To Be More Successful In Everything In Life
- How Three Time Filters Impact Leadership
- Forgiveness Changes Everything
- My Thought of the Day – February 2, 2016
- How to be better at your Job ?
- The End of Depression? The Art of Living Life and Making Peace with the Past
- Failing to Win Someday
- The Answers are Everywhere
- “Success Is Never Ending-Failure is Never Final” By Robert H. Schuller (Part II)
- 20 Things To Do To Awaken Your Inner Child