Everyone loves to cozy up during the Holiday season. So for my first attempt at a blog tag,
I am rocking a Holiday theme.
Copy and Past the following in your blog to participate in this tag.
1. Tag the creator (AbbieLu @ Cafe Book Bean)
2. Have fun answering the questions.
3. Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
4. Thank & link those who tag you.
5. Don’t worry about the rules!
You don’t need to be tagged to participate.
Happy Holidays and Season’s Greetings!
1) Favorite book/s to read during the Holiday season? I haven’t read any books this holiday season just blogs.
2) Tell us your best Holiday memory. When I was a kid I loved get together with my mom’s siblings and their kids on Christmas. We exchanged gifts, Every one would bring dish share with others. I loved my Aunt Annie’s topical pudding and Aunt Diane’s cakes, lol. I miss those get together.
3) Favorite fictional winter wonderland? I love sledding down hills as a kid enjoying the snow, . Not so much now, lol.
4). Snow man or Snow Angel? Snow Angel
5) What is your all time favorite Holiday movie? A Christmas Carol
6) If you could spend the Holidays anywhere (fiction or non-fiction,) where would you go? Some place warm.
7) Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe? Sean Connery
8) What is your favorite hot holiday drink? Coffee or tea it depends on my mood.
9) What author from any time would you like to have a cup with? My mind is drawing a blank on this one.
10) What book are you hoping your next book gift will be? I would like to have two books by Jill Austen about the master potter. “Master Potter and the Mountain of Fire” and “Master Potter”
Let the Tagging begin:
If you want to join the fun of this tag, feel free to jump in, .